What if you could set up your email marketing, your social media marketing, your lead follow-up and other tasks, then leave things to run on their own? And what if every channel sent messages so personalized and timely they all generated a huge return on investment? Spade Design uses marketing automation to free up business owners and teams for more important tasks.
More Leads, More Time, Less Work
Marketing Automation and More
If you list the repetitive tasks you could do without, sending email marketing and lead follow-up are probably both high on that list. Marketing automation lets you put campaigns on auto-pilot. Consumers respond because you’re more responsive and more dialed into their interests and needs. Automation eliminates repetitive tasks from your to-do list completely.
What is Marketing Automation?
Marketing automation is the future. Everything from your customer’s cellphone to their coffee maker to their vehicle is connected to the Internet. The Internet of Things (IoT) is a huge network of devices, and that network is just going to continue to grow. At Spade Design, we see that network as a growing web of opportunities.
Marketing automation connects marketing platforms, content management systems, social media accounts and a whole range of other tools to enable virtually endless marketing opportunities. Your life gets easier, your workflow is more efficient, and your marketing campaigns make you more money without you having to continually work at it.
How does Marketing Automation Work?
Spade Design uses marketing automation to help clients send extremely tailored content to segmented groups based on their behavior, interactions with the business or other criteria. Email marketing automation might go something like this:
- You offer a downloadable resource on your website and through social media in exchange for signing up for your email list.
- When consumers visit your website and leave without completing the form, they’re automatically retargeted.
- When they do sign up, they receive a welcome email and the promised resource.
- From there, use automated email to introduce them to what your business offers.
- Further automate with reminder emails for items left in the shopping cart, events and so on.
- Automate birthday and anniversary emails, customer loyalty rewards and more.
Not Just for Email
Email marketing automation is huge, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what we can do with automation. If there’s a trigger and it’s connected to the Internet, we can probably automate it. Think how much simpler life would be if you could:
- Send personalized text messages automatically
- Automate social media interactions
- Respond to customer behavior on your website to qualify leads, add a human touch or offer a strong call to action
- Automate lead tagging and follow-up
- Allow clients to schedule appointments directly on your calendar
- Run ongoing A/B tests for every campaign
Marketing Automation Benefits
Automation gives you more time and shortens your to-do list. It also reduces your staffing costs, removes bottlenecks and frees teams to pour all their energy into other tasks. Use automated rules for ultra-targeted up-selling and cross-selling.
Simplify With Automation
The biggest benefit is more time and less stress. Find out how we can make your life easier and your marketing more effective when you schedule a consultation today.
©2019 Spade Design, All Rights Reserved.