At Spade Design, we help our clients Grow In Spades by streamlining their marketing process, auditing existing marketing efforts and optimizing current marketing strategies, training, hiring and more. We review the current and potential marketing opportunities, marketing strategies, industry competition, and overall digital footprint to improve productivity, efficiency and generate revenue.
Our Experts Will Train You & Your Team
How To Start
The first step is scheduling a free consulting interview. This complimentary 30-minute phone call with you will help us better understand your needs and determine if we are a good fit to work together.
Please use our self-scheduling tool to find a time that works for you and schedule a time to speak directly with Matthew Martin.
What is Included?
When hiring Spade Design to act as a Marketing Consultant for your business, we will conduct a full audit of your digital presence, ad budgets, and marketing buys. We will then advise on achieving optimal performance based on the goals we set together. In addition we will asses you and your team and discuss areas of improvement and how to achieve it.
What To Expect Once We Begin
After our preliminary phone call consultation, for new and potential clients, we then conduct an initial assessment, which evaluates the current and/or potential business opportunities, marketing strategies, industry and marketplace competitive analysis, social media presence and other specific assessments as needed to determine the best recommendations to improve client productivity, efficiency, and generate revenue immediately. This aids in the discovery process on both sides and allows us to better plan and strategize to Grow In Spades.
- Client completes our business questionnaire which covers the key operations and structure of the business, branding and customer experience, strength of online presence, current and past marketing efforts, sales process and competition, business goals and more based on the type of business.
- Pre-meeting research will be conducted, and the Consultant conducts analysis and research.
- A review meeting is conducted for the exchange of information where we provide focused feedback with quick-start ideas and a plan of action for both short and long-term success. This is typically a two-hour in-person meeting or Zoom video conference.
- Client has tangible action items they can implement to move the business forward and Grow In Spades.
- We can then part ways or continue our relationship by offering onging Consulting and Coaching through a Grow In Spades Consulting Program designed for you.
Based on the initial assessment we complete a full assessment of your business. This allows us to establish a clear baseline of your current business, it also allows us to outline the vital next steps for you to implement in your business. In addition, it allows us to design the appropriate consulting services that are critical to achieve ultimate success.
Once the Assesment is complete, we can discuss if there is a need for an ongoing consulting package which we call a Grow In Spades Program.
Grow In Spades Consulting Program
Our Grow In Spades Program is based on offering new ideas and encouraging creative initiatives from strategy all the way through successful implementation and even completion.
This can be from the start of a company’s formation, accounting and financial strategies, and of course- updating an existing business. Our engagements can be short term based on your needs, however typically suggest longer term engagements as it more likely leads to higher success rates. We then work together to make sure we accomplish goals and continue the business growth and relationship.
This process involves providing focused feedback with a plan of action to achieve ultimate success. As a collaborative advisor, we offer impartial advice, guide, and transfer our skills to the client.
We establish clear SMART goals and work against specific objectives with outcomes and timing, contributing to success. Our engagements are a minimum of six months, with all our activities designed to increase cash flow, secure the existing client base, and achieve higher profits and/or sales.
©2019 Spade Design, All Rights Reserved.