Looking for a top performing SEO Firm? Spade Design is an award-winning SEO Company with offices in Texas and Louisiana with clients across the United States. Let us help you measurably improve your organic visibility and grow your business!
The SEO Agency That Generates Leads & Revenue
Our process for SEO, search engine optimization, is similar to our approach to marketing in general. Simply put, in order to maximize your return on investment and get results, you have to measure, track and optimize. Better data equals better results.
SEO, Search Engine Optimization
If you want to grow your business in today’s Internet-driven world, you need to be at the top of search engine results and the only way to get there is with SEO. Our team of search engine optimization experts has years of experience generating leads and revenue for our clients, and with a results-driven strategy, we’ll do the same for you.
Go to Google and search a few keywords relevant to your business. Do you see your website listed multiple times on the first page of search results?
If not, you’re losing leads and sales to your competition—guaranteed.
Regardless of the business you own, SEO must be part of your internet marketing strategy. It’s not uncommon for a well-optimized, high-ranking website in a particular industry to get 100+ leads per month from organic search!
Our SEO Philosophy
In order for your business’ website to rank organically, you must establish and promote your company as the authority for what you do, in the markets you do it.
Ranking well on Google, Bing, and Yahoo requires many things. First, your website must be coded in a way that makes it easy for the search engines’ software to find, crawl, and categorize your website- On-Site SEO. Second, you must create web page after web page and post after post of unique, relevant, and remarkable content- Content Strategy. Third, you must promote your site to other relevant and authoritative websites and get them to link to, reference, and cite you as an authority- Off-Site SEO.
Local Search Engine Optimization
Local search engine optimization, or “local SEO,” is the process of optimizing your website for customers in your service area.
For local businesses relying on customers in their community for new leads and sales, earning a number one ranking on Google could be the difference between a potential customer calling you or calling your competitors.
At Spade Design, our local search engine optimization services for small businesses maximize your online real estate on Google, Bing, and Yahoo for your most important services.
- On-page SEO – Our team of local SEO specialists will work to maximize your search presence using on-page optimization techniques like schema markup, localized content, on-page technical optimizations, and more.
- Off-site SEO – We manage your off-site SEO by actively monitoring your backlinks, including nationally-syndicated business directories, niche or industry-specific directory listings, and more.
- NAP cleanup and management – One of the most important aspects of your search engine optimization campaign is to show up in local search. NAP cleanup and management identifies your unique business location from other locations in your area as well as your competitors.
- SEO Analysis – We review a monthly SEO report customized for your business and strategy. We take a data-driven approach to your search engine optimization strategy to improve your online marketing performance.
- A dedicated account manager – Your business will work directly with one of our in-house team members as we grow your business. We approach every SEO campaign with an ownership mentality and treat your business as if it were our own.
Enterprise SEO Services
Is your company being outranked by smaller businesses? Spade Design has helped many enterprise organizations apply their real-world authority on the web, increasing organic search rankings and measurably increasing organic traffic, leads, and sales from non-branded organic search queries.
As a large organization that has never invested in a high-quality enterprise SEO campaign, improving your company’s yearly revenue and net income can be challenging. Our enterprise search engine optimization solutions include:
- Addressing site code and structure issues – Because enterprise websites are often massive in size, poor website hierarchy and organization can significantly impact your enterprise SEO campaign, and ultimately, your annual return on investment.
- Conquering content challenges – Enterprise-level websites are often much larger than those of local businesses. White papers, on-site content, videos, and more can clutter your website be suppressed on search rankings if not properly optimized. Let your content work for you and generate more leads and sales for your organization.
- Monitoring your off-site authority – As a large organization, your website naturally earns a high volume backlinks and citations. Enterprise SEO from Spade Design.
Be Wary of SEO Scams!
Not all SEO companies live up to their promises of more traffic, better rankings, and more leads. Some SEO firms achieve results, but they do so by using “black-hat SEO” techniques. These unethical strategies can hurt your website’s rankings and have detrimental effects on your business.
Before selecting your SEO company, make sure to ask the following questions:
- “Do you adhere to search engine webmaster guidelines?”
- “How do you determine SEO success?” At Spade Design, we always determine search engine optimization success by increased leads—not rankings or traffic. Who cares if you’re getting more website traffic if it’s traffic from China when you’re a local company serving a 30-mile radius.
- “What happens if we part ways?” Many companies don’t let you keep the optimized content—you’re simply renting it from them. Always make sure you will own your content and domain.
- “Do you guarantee rankings?” This is a loaded question. If a company is promising you number one rankings, you need to look elsewhere. A reputable SEO Agency will educate you on why this cannot be promised but also establish a plan to get you the best rankings possible and give a good estimate of the timeline needed to hit these goals. We offer an article that discusses this topic in more detail.
Are you ready to start working with a top SEO Agency?
You have to stay on top of the latest trends in the search engine optimization industry. If you don’t, you’ll lose your rankings in search results. That’s why choosing an SEO agency that understands your business and works closely with you to implement SEO solutions in order to reach more people and increase sales is crucial to your business’ success.
Choose an SEO Firm you trust and be sure they specialize in search engine optimization. The agency you choose should have a firm understanding of your business goals and a plan to help you accomplish them.
At Spade Design, we know what it takes to build a strong online presence that attracts customers and generates leads. Our team has years of experience creating and implementing results-driven strategies for over 300 satisfied clients, and we will do the same for you.
Let’s talk about your goals.
- On-site SEO / On-page SEO
- Off-site SEO / Off-page SEO
- Local SEO
- Link Building
- SEO Audits
- Website Audits
- Real Estate SEO
- Law Firm SEO
- Ecommerce SEO
- IT Company SEO
- Small Business SEO